In the News
Gazelle Gears Up for iPad 3 Announcement With Introduction of New Service Enhancements
Customer experience changes will make it easier and faster for customers to get cash to upgrade to iPad 3
Gazelle already seeing unprecedented tablet trade-in activity offering nearly $1M for thousands of iPads traded in since late February
BOSTON, March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – With the announcement of Apple’s newest iPad scheduled for this afternoon, Gazelle®, the nation’s leading consumer reCommerce service, officially launched new features designed to help gadget owners get paid more easily and faster than ever for their used iPads. The enhancements include updates throughout the customer experience, specifically in regard to Gazelle’s mobile site, free shipping and pricing.
- Simplified mobile experience: Over the last several months, Gazelle has seen a massive increase in users trading in their electronics directly from a mobile device. As a result, Gazelle has introduced a revamped mobile offering and a specific iPad mobile experience that enables customers to easily trade in their tablet directly from their mobile phone.
- Free outbound box program: Gazelle has made it easier than ever for gadget aficionados to trade in their used iPad. The Company is providing boxes that are specifically designed to hold your used iPads. As usual, shipping is free.
- Fair and Honest Pricing: Nearly 95% of people who trade in items to Gazelle receive the value they are initially offered. In addition, while few companies reward customers on the upside if they are too harsh in judging the condition of their own gadget, Gazelle has adjusted 5% of iPad payments up from the initial offer.
- 30 Day Lock-in guarantee: As always, customers can lock-in their trade today and have 30 days to trade in their used iPad.
- Faster payment: A specially trained iPad processing team is ready to check out thousands of iPads per day, meaning customers will get paid fast.
Read full story at PRNewswire
For all media inquiries please contact us at 617-912-1420.